The foundations of Agile Software Development and Project Management are, without a doubt, the Agile Manifesto and the Declaration of Inter-Dependence. “We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others take action. 1. Satisfy the customer is our highest priority through continuous and early delivery of valuable software.
2. Welcome changing requirements, late in development even. Agile processes harness change for the customer’s competitive advantage. 3. Deliver frequently working software, from a couple of weeks to two months, with a preference to the shorter timescale. 4. Business people and developers must interact daily throughout the task. 5. Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust these to get the working job done.
- How to use the two biggest under-utilized marketing tools at your disposal
- Track and compare the distribution time of varied locations
- Postgraduate Certificate in Systems Thinking in Practice
- 30 Modern Brochure Design Examples
- Monday, April 16th, 9:30 – 11:00 am
- Agree and communicate coding standards across all teams focusing on the same platform
- At the END of a gathering with a client or potential client before they leave
- Username: In the topic, add “@username” after entering the labels
6. Face-to-face conversation is the most effective and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team. 7. Working software is the principal measure of improvement. 8. Agile processes promote lasting development. The sponsors, designers, and users can maintain a continuous speed indefinitely. 9. Continuous attention … Read more