During times of discouraging health place backs I like to remind myself just how far I’ve come. Two. 5 years ago I had been dying and counting on Social Security Disability benefits for income literally. Now, I am a mostly functioning young professional directing the whole client relations department of a multinational company. I experience set backs. Recovery, especially from clinical trials, is not a short, sturdy staircase to a properly safe balcony.
But no matter what, your only choice is to keep crawling the slippery snow while praying that old deck will hold up as long as possible. Lately, I feel like I have already been clawing my way up that slippery snow and then find the rickety deck swaying laterally while nails silently slip out of their openings. I’m excited that I’ve made it to the very best, but I’ve no idea when the nail will slip that was keeping the last few boards collectively.
- What are the demographics of your market and fitness reach in your community
- Turn the lights off
- Which Vegetarian Foods are Effective to Lose Belly Fat
- ► April (14)
- It doesn’t keep records of sleep through the daytime
- Affordable, even with the advanced metrics
- 4 medium Zucchini or Squash (any summer variety will do), sliced
As many of you know, I reached my two 12 months post HSCT mark back in January, however, my bloodstream work is still horribly awry. My WBC continues to be well below normal and my IgA, IgM, and … Read more